Today we are going to learn how to say ‘just' or 'only' in Korean! This particle is useful when you want to express the use of just one thing. Let's get started!
The particle N만 is used to express choosing only one thing or excluding other friends. For example, if you wanted to say “I love only Chanyeol,” in Korean, you would use this particle! N만 translates to ‘just' or 'only' and can also mean 'minimum' when used with numbers. N만 is used by adding the particle to the end of the word being chosen/excluded.
- 난 야채만 먹어요. (Nan yachaeman meokeoyo.): I eat only vegetables.
- 난 찬열만을 사랑해요. (Nan Chanyeolmaneul saranghaeyo.): I love only Chanyeol.
- 10분만 기다려 주세요. (10bunman gidaryeo juseyo.): Please wait for just 10 minutes.
See? It’s super simple! If you have any questions, feel free to drop by my ask~
BEING BISEXUAL DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE NOT QUEER ENOUGH
and there’s no such thing as being bisexual enough either.
You are you, and you are enough.
- Disney didn’t kill the EU.
- The EU hasn’t died unless you and everyone else let it die.
- Lucasfilm made the decision to create new stories.
Get to know these facts.
I spent a good minute staring at this trying to work out how Disney could possibly kill the European Union.
I’m still trying to work that out.